Fresh Lemony Shrimp + Avocado + Tomato Salad 🥑🌱🍋
= True Love ❤😍💘
350 Calories per serving
🌱 This SUPER FRESH tasting chopped salad has a good balance of protein and healthy fats to keep us satisfied for hours!
🍅 Use mixed colors of cherry tomatoes if you can to give this a really beautiful touch!
👭 Think about doubling this recipe for your upcoming parties or get-togethers :)
🍱 You can #mealprep
ahead, it stays well in the fridge for a few hours, and flavors actually combine and blend even better!
🥑 Your #avocado
should stay nice and green for a while if it's really coated in the #lemon
makes 3-4 servings
1 lb. raw #shrimp
peeled and deveined
2 Tbsps olive or avocado oil
(I use avocado oil for cooking, and olive oil as the drizzle/dressing)
1-2 fresh garlic cloves
2 large avocados
8 oz. mixed cherry #tomatoes
1 green #chilli
fresh cilantro or parsley leaves
1 large #fresh lemon, both juice and zest
s + p
1. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add shrimp, and minced garlic, then cook for 3-4 minutes, or just until shrimp turns pink and is no longer translucent.
3. Season shrimp with s+p remove from heat.
4. In a large bowl add cooked shrimp, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced chili, and chopped cilantro leaves.
5. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tablespoon of oil and squeeze in your fresh lemon juice, add zest, then very gently toss to combine everything together.
Adjust seasonings to your taste and enjoy!
Hope you like this new recipe!
Thanks @cleanfoodcrush for the ideas
#nutrition #lunchbox #vegetarian #snack #nutrition #weightloss #recipe #lowcarb #wholefood #calories